As a Business Value Architect (BVA) you are spearheading our efforts in data-driven business transformation at our customers. You will work side by side with our customers to help them achieve their strategic goals and realize significant value using Celonis. As a Business Value Architect you will drive measurable business impact across processes and industries and accelerate the adoption of our platform. You will blend deep process and industry expertise with a proven consulting skill set and a keen interest in analytics and change management.
- Translate customers’ strategic objectives into high-impact Celonis use cases
- Lead business value workshops and use Celonis to identify and qualify opportunities for process enhancement
- Build business cases and ROI calculations, leveraging industry benchmarks and best practices
- Derive improvement measures in finance, sales, procurement, and/or other major business functions
- Execute improvement actions and initiate enterprise-wide change initiatives
- Present results and realized value to senior management and C-level executives
- Establish an operating model for customers and enable users at scale
- Build and refine analyses in Celonis for different user groups
- Provide feedback to our product development teams to enhance the Celonis platform and Apps based on customer success stories
- Expand the use case knowledge in our consulting teams and be the go-to person for process improvement topics
- Have experience in Management Consulting, strategy consulting or process improvement
- Have an excellent degree in (information-oriented) Management, Economics, Business Information Systems or other business or Engineering related subjects
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Are fluent in English.
- Bring strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems
- Are experienced in analyzing SCM, Finance or Procurement processes
- Honest, sociable, humble.
- Curiosity, interest and ability to learn continuously: taking courses, following blogs, being attentive to the latest technologies.
- Flexibility to change, resilience and autonomy.
- Analytical “skills and the ability to transmit confidence in uncertain environments: you must have the ability to manage problems and see them as a starting point for improvement. Have and transmit a positive attitude to the client and your team.”
- Leadership in its widest description, as you will have to be proactive and able to transmit the final objective ultimate goal of the project to all parties.
- Passion for technology and the world of processes. Do not settle for doing things the way they are usually done. If we can improve on something, go ahead!
- Team player: good interaction and networking.
The people at the heart of the company tell you more about us.
If you feel what we feel about innovation, code and vocation, we want to meet you!
Sign up! And we’ll get in touch.