As a Business Value Architect (BVA) you are spearheading our efforts in data-driven business transformation at our customers. You will work side by side with our customers to help them achieve their strategic goals and realize significant value using Celonis. As a Business Value Architect you will drive measurable business impact across processes and industries and accelerate the adoption of our platform. You will blend deep process and industry expertise with a proven consulting skill set and a keen interest in analytics and change management.
- Translate customers’ strategic objectives into high-impact Celonis use cases
- Lead business value workshops and use Celonis to identify and qualify opportunities for process enhancement
- Build business cases and ROI calculations, leveraging industry benchmarks and best practices
- Derive improvement measures in finance, sales, procurement, and/or other major business functions
- Execute improvement actions and initiate enterprise-wide change initiatives
- Present results and realized value to senior management and C-level executives
- Establish an operating model for customers and enable users at scale
- Build and refine analyses in Celonis for different user groups
- Provide feedback to our product development teams to enhance the Celonis platform and Apps based on customer success stories
- Expand the use case knowledge in our consulting teams and be the go-to person for process improvement topics
- Have experience in Management Consulting, strategy consulting or process improvement
- Have an excellent degree in (information-oriented) Management, Economics, Business Information Systems or other business or Engineering related subjects
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Are fluent in English.
- Bring strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems
- Are experienced in analyzing SCM, Finance or Procurement processes
- Honest, sociable, humble.
- Curiosity, interest and ability to learn continuously: taking courses, following blogs, being attentive to the latest technologies.
- Flexibility to change, resilience and autonomy.
- Analytical “skills and the ability to transmit confidence in uncertain environments: you must have the ability to manage problems and see them as a starting point for improvement. Have and transmit a positive attitude to the client and your team.”
- Leadership in its widest description, as you will have to be proactive and able to transmit the final objective ultimate goal of the project to all parties.
- Passion for technology and the world of processes. Do not settle for doing things the way they are usually done. If we can improve on something, go ahead!
- Team player: good interaction and networking.