As a Data Engineer, you are responsible for the technical onboarding of our customers to the Celonis Execution Management System platform and setting up the data integration pipeline together with our customers.
You will build and refine data transformations between a variety of ERP systems (for example SAP) and Celonis our analytical software. Ability to write performant, scalable and easy to understand SQL queries is key. You should also be able to assess dependencies within complex systems, quickly transform your thoughts into an accessible prototype and efficiently explain it to diverse stakeholders.
You will ensure the Celonis solution is put into operations in the best possible way to create value for our customers. Besides making sure that our customers data reaches Celonis platform in the most efficient way, your tasks within customer onboarding will also include knowledge transfer and details on other aspects like user management and authentication which are required to ensure there are no technical barriers to user adoption of Celonis. Along the way you develop best practices and blueprints that can be used internally and externally to enable the full Celonis Ecosystem.
Once established, you will monitor the data pipelines, ensure their reliability and help troubleshoot any issues. You make sure that the solutions you build will scale properly.
- Have experience and high interest in modern technologies and methods like REST/SOAP API-Management, Data Ingestion & Streaming, SSO, LDAP, IT Security, R/Python, Agile, etc.
- Worked with enterprise customers and managed multiple projects
- Are a solution-oriented problem-solver, proficient and experienced with SQL and Python
- Have experience with data pipelines and ETL processes, data warehouses/lakes, data modelling, ideally for larger volumes of data
- Graduated with university degree in the area of computer science or a comparable education
- Fluency in English language
- Experience in business intelligence, data engineering, business analytics or a similar field
- Knowledge of business processes and/or ERP software would be beneficial- Ideally have experience with at least one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Honest, sociable, humble.
- Curiosity, interest and ability to learn continuously: taking courses, following blogs, being attentive to the latest technologies.
- Flexibility to change, resilience and autonomy.
- Analytical “skills and the ability to transmit confidence in uncertain environments: you must have the ability to manage problems and see them as a starting point for improvement. Have and transmit a positive attitude to the client and your team.”
- Leadership in its widest description, as you will have to be proactive and able to transmit the final objective ultimate goal of the project to all parties.
- Passion for technology and the world of processes. Do not settle for doing things the way they are usually done. If we can improve on something, go ahead!
- Team player: good interaction and networking.
The people at the heart of the company tell you more about us.
If you feel what we feel about innovation, code and vocation, we want to meet you!
Sign up! And we’ll get in touch.