The role has unique opportunities to work with various people across customer’s organization to help inform customer’s management with data driven guidance, automating KPI Reporting/Visualizations. This role requires a self-starter with strong problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations.
- Define KPIs, develop automated dashboards, reports, and models to help customers make faster better decisions
- Leverage/Implement a wide array of statistical and advanced analytic methods to drive business insights and support data-driven decisions
- Create end-to-end, robust analytic products in key areas of the business (e.g. Finance, Sales, Marketing, Operations etc.), working closely with customers to scope, develop, implement, and monitor solutions
- Deliver and drive model/analytics insights, helping to support data-driven decision making at all levels of the organization
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities to leverage data/analytics to improve business operations and drive efficiencies
- Provide coaching and guidance on data science best practices to all areas of the company
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative fields
- Experience doing quantitative analysis
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL proficiency
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with other teams across an organization
- A solid grasp of common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression)
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Familiarity with web analytics tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, learn autonomously, and highly organized
- Experience working in a fast-paced culture, managing multiple deliverables a plus
- Prior Celonis platform experience a plus…
- Able to perform root cause analysis on complex and less mature processes and services
- Experience with scripting and analysis languages is a plus
- Honest, sociable, humble.
- Curiosity, interest and ability to learn continuously: taking courses, following blogs, being attentive to the latest technologies.
- Flexibility to change, resilience and autonomy.
- Analytical “skills and the ability to transmit confidence in uncertain environments: you must have the ability to manage problems and see them as a starting point for improvement. Have and transmit a positive attitude to the client and your team.”
- Leadership in its widest description, as you will have to be proactive and able to transmit the final objective ultimate goal of the project to all parties.
- Passion for technology and the world of processes. Do not settle for doing things the way they are usually done. If we can improve on something, go ahead!
- Team player: good interaction and networking.
The people at the heart of the company tell you more about us.
If you feel what we feel about innovation, code and vocation, we want to meet you!
Sign up! And we’ll get in touch.