The role has unique opportunities to work with various people across customer’s organization to help inform customer’s management with data driven guidance, automating KPI Reporting/Visualizations. This role requires a self-starter with strong problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations.
- Define KPIs, develop automated dashboards, reports, and models to help customers make faster better decisions
- Leverage/Implement a wide array of statistical and advanced analytic methods to drive business insights and support data-driven decisions
- Create end-to-end, robust analytic products in key areas of the business (e.g. Finance, Sales, Marketing, Operations etc.), working closely with customers to scope, develop, implement, and monitor solutions
- Deliver and drive model/analytics insights, helping to support data-driven decision making at all levels of the organization
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities to leverage data/analytics to improve business operations and drive efficiencies
- Provide coaching and guidance on data science best practices to all areas of the company
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative fields
- Experience doing quantitative analysis
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL proficiency
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with other teams across an organization
- A solid grasp of common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression)
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Familiarity with web analytics tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, learn autonomously, and highly organized
- Experience working in a fast-paced culture, managing multiple deliverables a plus
- Prior Celonis platform experience a plus…
- Able to perform root cause analysis on complex and less mature processes and services
- Experience with scripting and analysis languages is a plus
- Honest, sociable, humble.
- Curiosity, interest and ability to learn continuously: taking courses, following blogs, being attentive to the latest technologies.
- Flexibility to change, resilience and autonomy.
- Analytical “skills and the ability to transmit confidence in uncertain environments: you must have the ability to manage problems and see them as a starting point for improvement. Have and transmit a positive attitude to the client and your team.”
- Leadership in its widest description, as you will have to be proactive and able to transmit the final objective ultimate goal of the project to all parties.
- Passion for technology and the world of processes. Do not settle for doing things the way they are usually done. If we can improve on something, go ahead!
- Team player: good interaction and networking.